Top 10 Reasons to Vote for Akhilesh Yadav in 2017
Akhilesh Yadav has been reinventing the definition of development in Uttar Pradesh since 2012, when he assumed office as the youngest Chief Minister of the most populous state. Not through promises, self-proclaimed titles, or proposals but by delivering some of the biggest projects in the history of UP. These initiatives are making a global impact with the state’s GDP growth rising sustainable with the help of increasing foreign investment in the last four years.
With the 2017 Vidhan Sabha elections right around the corner, people are constantly weighing the various contesting parties and their candidates. But amidst all the chaos, Akhilesh Yadav can be clearly seen emerging a winner because of his development agendas and life-transforming schemes.
Let us see the top ten reasons to vote for Akhilesh Yadav in 2017 which have touched the hearts of the people, thanks to massive rebranding exercises of the state.
- The young CM has digitised the state in the last four years which will help generations to come. Some of his biggest e-Governance achievements include –
- ‘E-District: State Portal of Uttar Pradesh’ which makes 133 services of 15 departments online.
- ‘E-Taal’ to facilitate e-Transactions benefitting more than 114 crore citizens already.
- Samajwadi Smart Phone Yojna.
- Integrated Pension Portal.
- Uttar Pradesh State Data Centre hosting and deploying 126 services and 14 departments.
- Benefitting 0.11 crore state residents via Integrated Grievance Redressal System.
At present, Akhilesh Yadav led-Uttar Pradesh stands at number 1 in terms of benefitting the citizens through electronic delivery of services in the country. He rightfully is the ‘Digital CM’!
2. There has been a phenomenal growth in the medical facilities provided to the people of Uttar Pradesh under Akhilesh Government. There has been an increment in the number of medical colleges, at the same time, more seats have been added across various fields. BPL card holders can avail free treatment for terminal diseases, diagnosis, vaccination, medication, and pathology tests. Cancer hospital with top of line facilities in Lucknow has been appreciated by the state residents.
3. In an attempt to make Uttar Pradesh a ‘Green State’, Akhilesh Yadav led two record breaking plantation drives, which won a place in Guinness World Records. The first-time ‘Green CM’ planted 10 lakh saplings and next time created history with planting more than 5 crore trees. Apart from this, all the projects are made environmentally sustainable ensuring that no harm is done to the surroundings. Constructing cycle tracks around the state, redeveloping Gomti Riverfront, Janeshwar Mishra Park, distributing e-rickshaws, banning poly bags, are only some of the green initiatives undertaken by Akhilesh Yadav.
A CM so compassionate about the people and their surroundings definitely has our vote!
4. Lucknow Metro can be heard chugging and the Agra-Lucknow Expressway is buzzing with activity, reaffirming our faith!
Akhilesh Yadav has emerged as a synonym for development in Uttar Pradesh with some of the biggest projects coming to life under his tenure of just 4 years. Most of them were unimaginable by the people, owing to the prejudices against the state. To name a few:
- IT City in corporation with HCL
- Lucknow Metro
- International Cricket Stadium
- Lucknow-Agra Expressway
- 1090: Women Powerline
5. Uttar Pradesh’s Information Technology and Start-up Policy framed under Akhilesh Government has transformed the state into the most favourable business base. With a conducive environment and single window clearing, it has positioned the state as the preferred IT/ITES investment destination in India. This has helped the talent pool in UP to develop their skills and get employed within the state!
6. Akhilesh Yadav is the only CM who connects with the people on an emotional level. From providing financial help to accident victim families or money for treatment to the needy, the ‘People’s CM’ has always stood by the residents of Uttar Pradesh. In 4 years, the compassionate leader has helped lakhs of residents. He truly does justice to the title given to him by the people!
7. Akhilesh Yadav’s focus on women empowerment has made Uttar Pradesh the most favourable state for working women. With projects like internationally-acclaimed 1090 Women Powerline and Samajwadi Pension Yojna, the female population of the state not only feel safer but also financially equipped to face the world.
8. Initiatives like the Heritage Arc, eco-tourism, wildlife conservation projects, redevelopment of Taj Mahal, Balloon Festival etc. have helped Uttar Pradesh to become one of the top three most visited states in India. Lonely Planet also recognised the hard work put in by Akhilesh Government and awarded them for the same.
9. Akhilesh Yadav has been extremely proactive during his tenure. Whether a swift action is needed from his end during a mishap or he needs to come forward to extend help, the CM is always available for his people. For instance, during the train accident in Kanpur, every little detail was taken care of even before the Central Government could come forward. The list of the victims with their status was floated on social media platforms so that there was no inconvenience to the families apart from multiple other things.
10. Akhilesh Yadav is the first leader who has exponentially improved the condition of sports in Uttar Pradesh. From providing state-of-art stadiums to framing policies to upgrade Sports Academies, this sport-loving CM has done it all. To encourage women to take part he has increased their prize money and scholarship amount. Under his governance, the state organised first ever International Football Seminar, Cycle Stunt Competition, and Junior Hockey World Cup!
Akhilesh Yadav has given the residents of Uttar Pradesh numerous reasons to be proud and be hopeful for a bright future. With every other contesting party trying to look down upon each other, just before the 2017 Vidhan Sabha Elections, he is busy developing the state; because #KaamBoltaHai
Source : SocialSamajwadi.com