Employment Portal sewayojan.up.nic.in
Uttar Pradesh Government recently launched one stop Employment Job Portal www.sewayojan.up.nic.in in presence of Chief Minister Shri Akhilesh Yadav for the unemployed students in the state. The website help all the youth, students to get a job .This is a great initiative of UP Govt towards generating employment in the state.In this website the candidate is required to register with all the necessary details and apply for the various job shown in the website. In this portal students can see government job list as well as private Job list and can apply online for the Job.State Government has established a separate department name Sewayojan department / Sewayojan karyalay for providing jobs to unemployed youths of Uttar Pradesh.
Important functions of Sewayojan Department
- Register unemployed youths of Uttar Pradesh, and provide them with notification of latest job opening by private sector, government department and PSU.
- Providing information related to job, training, employment , higher education, and other information .
- Encourage unemployed youths to open their own company and provide facility of Loan for starting their business .
- They collect employment and unemployment data of Uttar Pradesh & analyze the same then they send it to State Government so that they can take appropriate decision for new job creations.
- Help their registered candidate, in improving their skills and efficiency .They also organize Job fair