Vikas Se Vijay Ki Ore – Because its Only ‘Development’ that Matters in Uttar Pradesh
Uttar Pradesh has been performing well on several fronts and has started outperforming the country on various parameters including economic growth, infrastructure development, industry, services sector rise and labour productivity. Thus, Smajawadi Vikas Rath Yarta – Vikas se Vijay ki ore is the best way to go for an election campaign in 2017. Akhilesh Yadav has managed to bat well on the political pitch. He enjoys a clean reputation with no major allegation of corruption against his government. Akhilesh Yadav has done big investments in energy, agriculture, urban development, health, education and skill development projects. Digital CM introduced ‘openness’ in governance, in stark contrast to the Mayawati’s regime. The mantra given by our Digital Chief Minister is ‘double the speed and triple the growth’. Expressways of Uttar Pradesh will transform this mantra into reality. Further, in order to promote investments and to boost industrialization in the State, Akhilesh Yadav has developed many SEZs, Industrial Clusters, Information technology Parks, Agro Parks etc. UP is continuing with the process of improving the industrial infrastructure and has developed integrated industrial townships like in Noida and Greater Noida with state-of-the-art facilities
The policy and planning of the state under Akhilesh Yadav has shown improvement in the living standard of people across all sections and enabled them to lead a dignified life.
So, let us have a look at some of the efforts put in by UP’s Digital CM in past years –
- Provided basic amenities to economically and socially backward section of Uttar Pradesh (like :- health, food, employment, education)
- Provided housing to the Urban & Rural poor and carried out slum redevelopment.
- Connected the rural areas from the developing road and main road.
- Increased the farm productivity, by providing the seeds, urea’s and equipments to the farmer at the subsidies rate. Also, provided free water for irrigation.
- Promoted tourism at various place with, related products of cities like Varanasi – Banarasi Sari, Silk, Bhodohi- Carpet.
- Promoted PPP project in less developed part of Uttar Pradesh. Power was the major problem for the development in the infrastructure / industries in Uttar Pradesh so, invited private players to invest in the energy sector and ensure uninterrupted power supply.
- Upgraded production & supply, provided skill courses at the level of State government and provided employment oriented training in vocational skills.
Now, when all the political parties are geared for UP Election 2017, it is worthwhile recalling all these initiatives which are strong evidence to suggest that SP has a better development record compared to any other political party in Uttar Pradesh.