Don’t miss registering! Samajwadi smartphone is now just a click away.
Samajwadi Smartphone Yojna was launched by Uttar Pradesh CM Akhilesh Yadav a few months back. The state government has launched a website where people can register if they wish to be enrolled under the scheme. For the smart phone yojana, Samajwadi Party will be offering free smartphones to individuals who are above 18 years of age and meet the rest of the criteria.
Application Launched: 10/10/2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 31/12/2016
Distribution of Samajwadi Smartphone: After July 2017
General / OBC /SC / ST / PH / Female: Rs. 0/-
Only Fill the Online Application Form
How To Register for Samajwadi Party SmartPhone Yojna online ?
- Visit samajwadisp.in
- Click on ‘registration’ – ‘पंजीकरण करें
- Fill in the following details in the application form: Name, full address, age, gender, and proof of educational qualification, as mentioned in the criteria.
- Declare that the yearly income of your whole family is less than Rs. 6 lakh.
- Declare that you or your parents are not Grade I or Grade II government employees.
- A verification of the details mentioned in the forms — conducted by the local administration will then take place, and forms that do not pass scrutiny due to advertent or inadvertent errors will immediately become ineligible for the scheme.
- Enter the Basic Details Submit the Form and Get the OTP Password in Your Registered Mobile Phone.
- Login to Portal and Complete the Form
Documents Required for Samajwadi Smartphone Yojana
You will have to upload the scanned copy of the certificate or mark sheet of High school or equivalent examination. The registration process is online, so keep in mind there is no offline point of sale to prevent corruption at any level. The entire process of delivery of the smartphone is digitized.
The smartphone will come with a ‘detailed unified application’ with audio, video, and textual information about the state government schemes. The app would also have features for rural population, frames about latest rates of agro-products, details of best practices, and weather related data as well. Similar information would be available for milk producers, along with job availability and vacancy information, reading material for students, loan related information and other financial assistance details for small-time businessmen
For Digital CM Akhilesh Yadav, such initiatives pave way for a two-way communication between the people and the state government, along with spreading awareness among the people for various policies.
To be a part of this scheme, register yourself today!